Reading Refugee Support Group is run by refugees for refugees, along with members of the local community. We provide a advice and practical support system for refugees and asylum seekers. Our aim is to ensure that they are aware of, and that they benefit from, their rights by using our services. Our casework and volunteering projects provide our clients with the following: advocacy, access to services such as housing, healthcare, education and training, practical help, such as providing furniture and clothing, interpreting, social events.
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- Reading Refugee Support Group’s 25th Anniversary Celebrations
- Reading Refugee Support Group’s 25th year celebration
- Double Celebration as RRSG receives Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service in its 25th Year
- Award Recipient 2018 – Rachel Giglio
- Refugee Week 2018 – screening of Human Flow and post-film discussion