1st Hurst Scout Group is looking for volunteers to help run activities for young people with the following age ranges:
Beavers (age 6-8yrs) – Tuesday 5.15-6.45pm
Cubs (age 8-10yrs) – Wednesday 6.30-8pm
Scouts (age 10-14yrs) – Thursday 7.15pm-9pm
No experience required!
If you enjoy working with young people, developing their skill set and increasing their confidence then the Scout’s is a great volunteering opportunity for you.
Scouting develops young people through fun, challenge and adventure. This position is voluntary and primarily involves helping to run exciting activities with the children, as well as going on fun trips and outings.
You could get involved! From abseiling to zorbing – we do it all! We promote flexible volunteering and you do not have to have a Scouting background, we will help you with your training and development.
We can offer you transferable skills, and a great chance to improve your CV. There’s also plenty of support from fellow volunteers and the chance to meet new people. The most important part is that it’s fun and rewarding.
Other opportunities with Berkshire Scouts
- Assist our Explorers with extraordinary activities!
- Look after and organise our Camping and Activity Equipment
- Lead activities and adventures for Cubs and Scouts!
- Create every day adventures for the Beavers group!
- 1st Wargrave Scout Group wants your help to create every day adventures!
- Looking for volunteers to help run activities for our Cub Packs
- Seeking people with a sense of adventure!
- 89th Reading Scout Group wants your help to create every day adventure!
- Help us provide fantastic opportunities to our Explorers!
Read more about Berkshire Scouts