HENLEY AMATEUR OPERATIC DRAMATIC SOCIETY (HAODS)
HAODS is a registered charity run by volunteers for the provision of performing arts in an amateur capacity.
We are required by the Charity Commission (C.C.) to form a Committee to run the day to day business of HAODS for our members.
Our Committee normally meets once a month in our own premises ( known as The Studio) adjacent to The Kenton Theatre in New Street, Henley.
HAODS usually performs twice a year in The Kenton Theatre, performing smaller productions during the year in The Studio.
We are currently seeking volunteers to serve on our Committee to help us to more efficiently fulfill our obligations to our members and to the C.C.
If you like theatre either being on stage, backstage, or both and are interested and believe you would be able to help us with one or more of the following tasks, we would love to hear from you:
- Organising social events
- Membership Secretary
- Production of newsletters
- Social Media announcements
- Helping backstage during performances
- Helping with lighting and sound
- Choosing and planning shows for forthcoming productions
- Helping to produce a budget for a forthcoming production
- Sitting on an Audition panel for a forthcoming production
- Fund Raising
- Helping in our costume wardrobe to mend or sew costumes
- Help to organise our contribution to The Henley Advent Calendar, if requested by Henley Town Council.
Other opportunities with Henley Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society
Read more about Henley Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society