This role is for a volunteer coordinator of our research projects.
We do very innovative research with team members around the world.
The role is to coordinate our research and enhance it in the following ways:
- to invite our researchers to our team meetings and organise the agendas
- to coordinate the research topics- with the team members who are interested- set goals and help them work towards them and document the steps.
- ideally to report on this to the wider team members and directors
- to write short pieces/ reports for our websites to attract new team members.
- to help the team to work towards a publication for each of our themes and a web area.
Contact person firstname
Miriam Kennet, Director
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Working from home
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Additional timing details
We work together on Tuesdays with a meeting in the early evening
Will suit someone like this:
Enjoys variety and changePrefers a specific rolePrefers a regular scheduleSelf organised/motivatedLikes team workAnalytical thinkingPrecise and methodicalLeaderNegotiatorNetworkerSerious and determinedActivist
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
We participate in regular training with our local charity on line training provider and there will be guided training choices
Is support given?
Description of support
We do not expect this role to incur any charges whilst on line and working from home
Are expenses paid?
Description of expenses
These have to be signed off beforehand -
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
12 August 2021
Other opportunities with Green Economics Institute Trust
Read more about Green Economics Institute Trust