A temporary role for a few weeks to help with our administration in our care home. Work could include:
- Assisting the home manager on various projects
- Clerical duties including filing, photocopying and taking and relaying messages where appropriate
- Updating employee files including training records
- Updating policy and procedure files
- Covering reception and switchboard
Contact person firstname
Kathy Davis, Chair
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Location address line 1
11 Maitland Road
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific roleSelf organised/motivatedHappy to work soloPrecise and methodicalCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
On the job
Is support given?
Description of support
Are expenses paid?
Description of expenses
Travel expenses, free lunch provided
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
30 March 2021
Other opportunities with Abbeyfield Reading Society Ltd
Read more about Abbeyfield Reading Society Ltd