This role is to coordinate the administration of our charity -to keep records, ensure we have filled in all compliance forms, ideally to
help us with our transfer application to move towards a CIO format of charity.
The role is to:
- Call meetings once a month
- Keep records
- Provide information to the trustees
- Ensure all our reporting for the charities commission is up to date
- Ensure insurance- annual return is up to date and the accounts are up to date plus the annual report and charity magazine is done annually.
- Advertise for new trustees and volunteers
- Ensure the charity website reflects what the trust is doing.
- Ensure the charity has records of its activities and achievements.
- Ensure the charity has nice artwork and social media.
Contact person firstname
Miriam Kennet, Director
Contact person's position
Their phone number?
Working from home
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
How much time?
A few hours a week
What times and days of the week?
Any of these times
Additional timing details
Meetings are Monday in the daytime and Wednesday evenings every week
Trustee / Committee
Will suit someone like this:
Enjoys variety and changeSelf organised/motivatedLikes team workPrecise and methodicalNegotiatorNetworkerSupportiveCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Is training given?
All trustees go on a specific training course and this volunteer post would attend that and any others they feel would be useful
Is support given?
Description of support
Regular weekly emails
Are expenses paid?
Description of expenses
These have to be signed off beforehand -
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
12 August 2021
Other opportunities with Green Economics Institute Trust
Read more about Green Economics Institute Trust