Voluntary Charity Membership Coordinator
We are a small charity, registered with the Charity Commission, and are now in the position of needing voluntary assistance to grow our supportive membership community.
Our lovely membership website can be found at www.geimembership.org which lists the benefits of membership and also is where people become members.
The volunteer would coordinate the list of members for each year, as each person pays, and also encourage them to pay and encourage new members to join.
You will preferably have experience or knowledge of using WordPress or other websites and email, word and excel. Training on WordPress can be given.
- Grow the membership: remind the public about our charity and how to join as a member.
- Remind and encourage members to renew using our website.
- Keep our wordpress membership website www.geimembership.org up to date for renewals and announcements of events Training will be given.
- Increase traffic to our charity membership website
- Regularly Check our general Charity website www.greeneconomicsinstitutetrust.org and ensure it carries clear membership information on it
- Provide Membership Care: Issue welcome packs and a welcome e-mail to new members.
- Keep trustees informed of the rate of joining and of membership renewals and corresponding income.
- Maintain Membership Records: Ensure membership fees are up to date and information held is current and within GDPR.
- Maintain Membership Correspondence: Respond to enquiries from potential new members using our email email@example.com.
- Keep members informed of details of upcoming Institute events These are organised by other members of the team (currently on Zoom)
- You will mainly volunteer on line during the current pandemic
Please email in the first instance but we are happy to speak to you to discuss the role and answer any questions. Please apply with the heading ‘Membership Coordinator application’ -by email to:
Plus supporting the membership secretary at times to suit
and networking to suit.
Other opportunities with Green Economics Institute Trust
Read more about Green Economics Institute Trust