Voluntary Role for Clerical Assistant
Age UK Reading is a local charity working to help local people. We provide a toenail cutting service to people over the age of 50 called “Happy Feet”. We are looking for a volunteer who is enthusiastic, energetic and positive and is committed to delivering top quality services to older people in the Greater Reading area.
Since Covid 19 we now have to follow strict PPE guidelines so this has meant that our foot–care assistants don’t have as much time to spend with a client. We are therefore looking for a volunteer to assist with the paperwork and greet the clients.
Hours of Work: Caversham, weekly on a Friday 8.30am to 3pm; Bracknell every 6 weeks on a Thursday 8.30am to 3pm
- Greet clients on arrival
- Take temperature
- Book in for an appointment & reschedule next
- Check clients notes for any updates
- Take payment
- Escort client from building after nail appointment has finished.
- Be prepared to occasionally travel to another venue
- Relate to the needs of older people
- Ability to work as a team
- Good communication skills
Alternatively you can contact Christine Cimmino on Tel 07792 389 491 or by email on Christine.email@example.com
For more information or to request an application form please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0118 9502480.
Other opportunities with Age UK Reading
Read more about Age UK Reading