Are you a social media whiz?
Social media volunteers needed for Creating Better Futures in RG2
Creating Better Futures are a Christian-led charity, based in Reading, devoted to helping children and their guardians in the Domboshowa and Mutare regions of Zimbabwe.
We are seeking a creative social media coordinator to manage the charity’s social platforms.
- Writing and scheduling daily posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Designing graphics, images, and videos to accompany posts.
- Monitoring social media feeds, responding to enquiries, and engaging with supporter
- Have good written communication skills,
- Be organised
- Be able to work independently
- Be creative
- Understand social media and different platforms.
It would be great if you also had an interest or previous experience in:
- Digital Marketing
- A relevant subject area (social sciences or international development).
- Software such as Hootsuite and Canva
Creating Better Futures have an excellent track record for providing volunteers with the skills and experience to grow personally and professionally.
Location address line 1
First Floor, Unit 4
Currently working at home
Car parking for the volunteer?
Secure bicycle parking?
Near public transport?
What times and days of the week?
Mon AMMon PMMon EVETue AMTue PMTue EVEWed AMWed PMWed EVEThu AMThu PMThu EVEFri AMFri PMFri EVESat AMSat PMSat EVESun AMSun PMSun EVE
Any of these times
Additional timing details
Approximately 5-7 hours a week. Can discuss flexible and home working arrangements if required.
Will suit someone like this:
Prefers a specific rolePrefers a regular scheduleSelf organised/motivatedHappy to work soloGood sense of humourCreativeCommunicator
Post suitable for supported volunteering?
Induction and access to training materials
Description of support
From staff and other volunteers
Description of expenses
Transport, food provided in the office
Will I need my own transportation?
Will the volunteer be CRB or DBS checked?
Are references required?
Will there be an interview?
Are they properly insured?
Do they need a specific gender?
How many volunteers needed?
Opportunity added on
24 February 2021