We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. We provide advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and we campaign to improve services, raise awareness, and promote understanding.
Mind in Berkshire is a collaboration between Oxfordshire Mind and Buckinghamshire Mind, aimed at increasing third sector capacity to deliver mental health support across Berkshire.
In East Berkshire we currently provide
- Outreach services in primary & secondary care settings
- Wellbeing activity & peer support groups in the community
- Peer support in schools
In other locations we provide
- Safe Haven crisis support
- Children and Young Peoples’ services
- Talking therapies and suicide bereavement support
- Employment support
- Befriending programmes
- Time to Change