Compass Recovery College is a mental health and wellbeing organisation based in Reading, Berkshire, UK, commissioned by Reading Borough Council.
We provide free workshops and social groups, both online and in person, for anyone in the area aged 18 or over who may be affected directly or indirectly by mental health or wellbeing challenges. Everyone is welcome and everyone is a participant. So whether you are struggling yourself, or perhaps you are a carer, family member or professional who would like to know more about mental health and wellbeing, we can help.
Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to recovery from mental health challenges and increasing positive wellbeing.
Workshops focus on self-management skills and living well, with the aim of all our participants becoming experts in their own self-care. All our workshops are co-produced; designed and delivered by people with lived experience of mental health challenges together with mental health professionals. Our aim is for everyone to feel listened to in a safe space, with the opportunity to connect with others.
Current volunteering opportunities
Most recent news
- Compass Recovery College prospectus for April to June 2021
- Compass Recovery College – new prospectus and schedule for 2021
- Winter Wellbeing for Volunteers
- What’s on at Compass Recovery College – November and December 2020
- Compass Recovery College – outdoor activities this summer
- Compass Recovery College summer activities