Colostomy UK is a national charity that offers support and advice to people who have had stoma surgery (ostomates) and to their friends, families and carers. Our projects empower ostomates to return to sports, hobbies and other activities after their surgery and give them the confidence to take on fresh challenges. We also advocate for ostomates’ rights and are their voice on the bigger issues. Our campaigns raise awareness of ‘life with a stoma’ and encourage organisations to make their facilities more inclusive.
Main purpose of this role:
- The role of the support and finance coordinator is offering support and reassurance to the people that Colostomy UK supports.
- To undertake administrative duties involved with running the Colostomy UK office, and assist our Finance Manager, and Fundraising and Development Manager.
Hours: Permanent, part-time role. We are looking for someone to do two and half days a week: a half day on a Wednesday and full days Thursday and Friday.
- Helpline operator
- Knowledge of Salesforce and able to extract reports
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Zero accountancy software.