The Operations Manager will assist the CEO with the daily operations of the organisation, leading on the management and caseload supervision of the Wellbeing Team.
You will be able to:
- Respond flexibly to a constantly changing environment
- Deal tactfully but assertively with a wide range of people
- Actively listen and motivate and encourage people
- Show creativity, common sense and initiative
- Work well under pressure whist managing and prioritising workload
- Work as part of the team to meet the organisations aims and objectives
- Prepare and present information in an accessible form, both electronically and in writing
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours with occasional evening and weekend meetings.
This role will be based across Wokingham and Bracknell in the two Involve sites.
For a detailed job description, please contact Philip Bell, CEO, on 013 44 304404 or email email@example.com
Applicants will be asked to submit a CV alongside a covering letter detailing why they are suitable for the role and how they meet the criteria required.