The Real Business Club’s free online Your Business Emerging Stronger workshops start on Tuesday 2 June 2020. These workshops are available to everyone, no matter what kind of business they may have. The workshops are suitable for the self-employed, sole traders and owners of limited companies. The workshops are practical, inspiring and confidence building. The workshops will be running online between 7pm and 8.30pm.
What do the workshops cover?
They cover the essentials to give entrepreneurs and those who are self-employed the knowledge they need to benefit from the various government help schemes available, how to review and set an achievable business plan and come out of this Covid-19 pandemic with a stronger and more profitable business. We consistently receive great feedback regarding the accessibility, clear explanations, practicality, as well as a good learning atmosphere. 100% of attendees rate our workshops either excellent or good, and 85% of attendees have told us the workshops improved their business performance. West Berkshire Council is funding the workshops.
Dates and topics
- 2 Jun: Essentials of current business help schemes
- 9 Jun: Planning and managing finances to survive
- 16 Jun: Managing yourself and keeping productive
- 23 Jun: Adapting your business to a ‘new normal’
- 30 Jun: Business planning and long-term decision making
What will attendees get?
- 90 minutes of expert tutoring
- Activity sheets downloadable via Zoom
- Handouts & reference sheets, also downloadable via Zoom
- The option of a 30 minute meeting with either Dawn or Isabel
Further information and booking