Practical tips on how to effectively return to the workplace after a career break of at least 6 months
In this workshop you will:
- Prepare mentally and practically to return to work.
- Discover the employer’s expectations.
- Analyse the key recruitment changes.
- Explore the most effective job hunting tools.
- Learn about methods of dealing with your CV gaps and outdated references.
- This is a free workshop and booking is essential.
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
22 June 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre