You are invited to attend a presentation about RBC’s strategic plans for working with and commissioning services from the Voluntary and Community Sector on Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 6pm.
The session will cover:
- Partnership working through the Pandemic
- Review of the ongoing partnerships and relationships with the VCS
- Our approach to the Narrowing the Gap commissioning framework: Needs Analysis and Commissioning process
- The Small Grants scheme
The session is aimed at all voluntary, community and charity groups operating within the Reading Borough. We are keen to bring in as many groups as possible, especially smaller groups that we may not have a formal working relationships with currently. Together we can make a difference and help our communities thrive.
The presentation will be given by the Deputy Chief Executive, Jackie Yates and the Assistant Director for Corporate Improvement and Customer Service, Isabel Edgar. There will be an opportunity to ask questions or provide input at the session.
- Click here for the link to the event (Microsoft Teams)
- Please contact Tracey Dawes if you want further information: firstname.lastname@example.org