This online Philosophy 4 Children (P4C) course offers a cost-effective and flexible way for teachers to engage in CPD
Delivered via Zoom, in three four-hour modules over three weeks, it can be accessed from home or from a workspace. For the optimum online learning experience, numbers are limited to just twelve on each online course. Level 1 courses will enable you to start practising P4C with your students straight away. You will learn how to:
- encourage philosophical questioning and dialogue
- facilitate a P4C enquiry in your classroom
- identify resources to stimulate rich discussions among your students.
This course is delivered by Jane Yates, a long standing Global Learning Specialist. Her website is here.
Further information and booking
- Online Foundation Course Level 1 – cost £150.
- Dates: three Thursday afternoons, 5, 12 and 19 November, from 1pm – 5pm.
- Completion of the course will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Initial Practitioner Certificate.