This online workshop will give attendees increased confidence and skills to organise and deliver community-based projects to be more active. During the session, delivered by Get Berkshire Active, you will learn all you need to know about setting up and safely running new, or existing, physical activity sessions post lockdown for your community or local area.
The webinar will provide you with skills that cover:
- Risk assessing the community building or space you are hiring to safely run your activity in.
- Ensuring that you understand and comply with safeguarding and licensing requirements.
- Ideas on how to successfully promote and market your activity to the local community.
- Understand economies of fees and budgeting.
- How to successfully gather feedback from attendees and use this to develop long-term sustainability.
This training is aimed at:
- individuals or groups that either already run physical activity sessions but would like to know more about ensuring that they are efficiently and safely run or a refresh post lockdown
- individuals or groups that would like to set up a NEW activity locally and would like some advice and guidance regarding how best to do this.
This event is free, but please register via Eventbrite.