A half day workshop for people who want to increase their awareness of mental health for themselves, their family, friends and colleagues. The course covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person who has mental ill-health
- Understanding mental health and its stigma
- How to access help for those in crisis or need
- Fee: £25.00
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
21 October 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Resource Centre