Mental Health Aware course
Wednesday 9 December 2020
Through an interactive instructor-led live session, you will learn:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- An introduction to some common mental health issues
- Confidence to support someone who may be experiencing mental health
- Ways to look after your own mental health and support wellbeing
- This free course is funded by Health Education England and is aimed at staff and volunteers supporting people through financial difficulty across Berkshire (West Berks, Bracknell, Reading, Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead and Wokingham).
- Places are limited so early booking is advised.
- The deadline to book a place is 3pm on Friday 27 November 2020.
- For more information and to book please contact Shaheen Kausar on 079231 38730 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The course will be delivered online via Zoom on Wednesday 9 December and Thursday 10 Dec from 10:30-1pm. Attendance on both days is compulsory for the certificate.
Download a flyer.
9 December 2020
Address line 1
Online using Zoom