Through an interactive instructor-led live session you, will learn:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- introduction to some common mental health issues
- to support someone who may be experiencing mental ill health
- ways to look after your own mental health and support wellbeing.
- This free course is funded by Health Education England and is aimed at staff and volunteers supporting people through financial difficulty across Berkshire (West Berks, Bracknell, Reading, Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead and Wokingham). Places are limited so early booking is advised.
- The deadline to book a place is Friday 7 May 2021 by 3pm.
- For more information and to book please contact Shaheen Kausar on 079231 38730 email email@example.com
The course will be delivered online via zoom on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 May from 10:30am-1pm. Attendance on both days is compulsory for the certificate.