A free, practical workshop to support you with some of the challenges during the Covid-19 pandemic
This workshop will include:
- Relaxation techniques to help with the effect on mental and physical health.
- Financial implications including money saving tips and signposting to useful websites.
- Social media and goal setting to help deal with isolation.
- This is a free workshop but booking is essential.
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
2 July 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre