This course has been specifically developed to enable employers, employees, and volunteers to gain a better understanding of Lone working hazards, control measures and responsibilities under current UK Health and Safety legislation.
Who is this course designed for?
Lone Working impacts on all businesses and organisations, as such this course provides a sound background for employees / volunteers who work alone.
Typical higher risk environments:
- Site Auditing.
- Home Visits.
- Care Services
Why is this training important?
The COVID 19 pandemic has meant that more people are working remotely, as such there is a responsibility on employers and organisations to ensure their employees / volunteers are adequately protected.
Delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- A clear understanding of what Lone Working actually is.
- A knowledge of hazards involved with lone working.
- Knowledge of the legislation and control systems, techniques and procedures
- involved with Lone Working.
- Understanding of how to practically implement control techniques to reduce risk.
- Confidence and understanding of how to avoid challenging situations.
Our intention is to hold this training in person as detailed, but if circumstances prevent this we may look to hold the session online instead. There will be an option during booking to indicate if you would be able to attend an online session, and full refunds or transfer to future courses will be provided if not.
Please book through the link below