Practise your conversational English while learning gardening skills at our local community gardens
- Free 10-week course, starting on 24 September, Thursdays 1.30 to 2.30pm
- Small groups, socially distanced, outside.
- All equipment, tools, seeds etc provided.
- Travel costs can be refunded.
- For more information and to book your place contact Sharon Fitton. Email Sharon@risc.org.uk.
- Download a leaflet.
Type of event
24 September 2020
0118 958 6692
Address line 1
Erleigh Road Community Garden
Rear of St Luke’s Parish Church Hall