***Please note new adjusted end time of 1pm to allow for networking***
Join us for our popular Funder Event taking place in our conference room, Reading Central Library on 23 November 2023, 11am – 1pm
You will hear from local and national funders on upcoming funding rounds and have the opportunity to ask questions.
There will also be the opportunity for informal networking with other groups and charities, as well as news, events and support from RVA.
10:45 – Registration, tea and coffee
11:00 – Presentations from funders with Q&A
12:30 – Informal Q&A and networking opportunity
13:00 – Close
- The National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF) on their new strategy for 2023-2030
- Berkshire Community Foundation on future funding rounds
- Reading Borough Council on the next Small Grants Fund expected to run early 2024.
- Earley Charity on their future funding rounds
These events are very popular, therefore places are restricted to:
– Charities or community groups offering services in Reading
– a maximum of 2 places per organisation
Please book your space through the link. (If the event is showing as ‘sold out’ please contact us to see if additional spaces are available by emailing email@example.com)
We look forward to seeing you there!