Keep Warm in Winter – Save Money all Year – free energy training workshop available to:
- Frontline staff working or coming into contact with people who are at risk of living in cold homes.
- Organisations and staff who would benefit from being better informed about fuel poverty and having clear referral routes for energy advice.
- Community groups and staff, who want to know how to pay less, use less and claim all benefits and discounts available.
Our workshop will explore:
- Health impacts of cold homes and groups most at risk.
- Low cost measures to help keep the home warm.
- How to get the best energy deal through switching.
- Different types of meters, and how best to use them.
- Grants, benefits and additional referral support available.
Duration and format
- 1 to 2 hrs Online session – including questions and follow-ups.
- 11am to 12:30pm – Thursday 29th April 2021.
This is a free workshop but booking is essential. Please contact:
Jenny.email@example.com, 0118 2144 895