Practical tips on how to effectively return to the workplace after a career break of at least 6 months. In this workshop you will:
- Prepare mentally and practically to return to work
- Discover the employer’s expectations
- Analyse the key recruitment changes
- Explore the most effective job hunting tools
- Learn about methods of dealing with your CV gaps and outdated references.
- This is a free workshop but booking is essential
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
17 November 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre