Unfortunately we have had to cancel this event because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We hope to organise another Befriending Forum soon – apologies for any inconvenience.
For everyone who wants to take action on loneliness and social isolation in Reading
Ready Friends Befriending Forums meet quarterly and bring together local people who want to take action on loneliness and social isolation. You could be from an existing charity or voluntary organisation or an emerging community group or someone who’d like to make a difference in your neighbourhood.
The March 12 Befriending Forum will include:
- Finding out what’s on in Reading if you don’t speak English, read English or your own language, or use the internet.
- Reading Community Lottery
- Celebrating 2020 Social Prescribing Day
- Public Transport Travel Confidence and Friendship Volunteering projects update
- Free networking buffet lunch, good news and notices