Find out why it is so difficult to be assertive in the workplace and your right to say NO.
You will learn about:
- Being confident to say how you think and feel
- Respecting your rights as a person as well as an employee
- Controlling your emotions when confronted by colleagues
- Not being discriminated against
- This is a free workshop and booking is essential.
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop
Type of event
11 October 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Resource Centre