Find out why it is so difficult to be assertive in the workplace and your right to say NO. You will learn about:
- Being confident to say how you think and feel
- Respecting your rights as a person as well as an employee
- Controlling your emotions when confronted by colleagues
- Not being discriminated against
- This is a free workshop and booking is essential.
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop
Type of event
2 February 2022
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Resource Centre