An introductory workshop for job seekers who are new to LinkedIn
During the workshop you will:
- Start creating a profile to attract employers and recruiters.
- Learn how to connect with potential employers and other professionals.
- Learn how to search and apply for jobs.
- Basic IT skills are required for this workshop and you must have opened a LinkedIn account before the workshop. Please ask for instructions if you are unsure how to do this.
- This is a free workshop but booking is essential.
- Tel: 0118 921 0555 or email email@example.com to book.
- The Earley Crescent Centre is on the 21 bus route from Reading – Beech Lane stop
Type of event
6 October 2021
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre