The Real Business Club are hosting a series of workshops that could help you kick-start your very own business! These workshops are approachable for all kinds of people who are considering starting up a business. Even if you’re a new business this could be a great workshop for you to help better your services or learn something new. The workshops are free, high quality and run by professionals.
This is an opportunity for you to learn a whole range of knowledge in managing and starting up a business. Workshops vary each time and different aspects are discussed including: marketing, finance, and important legal information.
- 2 October: You and your idea
- 16 October: Marketing, customers and social media
- 13 November: Finance and tax
- 20 November: Pricing and sales
- 27 November: Legal aspects and on-going processes
- 11 December: Planning and presentation for success