Reading Voluntary Action is pleased to announce a new project to be delivered by our Schools and Parent Engagement Officer, Anna Chapman. Anna works with partners across sectors to maximise the opportunities available for parents, acting as the link between parents, schools and organisations.
The new Parent Employment Wellbeing project (PEW) is for parents over the age of 16, not in employment, not furloughed, and living in Reading. PEW offers free, clear, non-judgemental and confidential information, advice, guidance and support – tailored to individuals and their situation. Anna can help parents to:
- discuss their needs and aspirations for work
- identify any challenges and barriers to their wellbeing and achievement
- explore their options and opportunities
- know about the services and support available to them in Reading
- progress towards and into training, courses, voluntary work and employment
The project is funded by the European Social Fund and the Education Skills Funding Agency.
- To find out more, please contact Anna by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find the the project on Facebook.
- Read more about Anna’s work in our Meet the RVA Team profile.