Offers unrestricted grants of up to £15,000 to help fantastic small charities and social enterprises plan for the longer term and gain a stronger footing in a post-coronavirus world.
Who can apply?
- They accept applications from registered charities, community interest companies, charitable incorporated organisations and community benefit societies.
- They only provide grants to organisations with less than £500,000 annual income in the previous financial year.
What are the funding priorities?
They are looking to fund small organisations working with marginalised groups and led by people in the community that may have found it hard to access trust and foundation funding in the past. They want to be different. Their funding process is specifically designed to level the playing field and give no advantage to those with fundraising experience or connections.
What can you apply for / use the grant for?
- They offer unrestricted grants that can be used for any purpose, including core costs.
- They seek to make grants that strengthen organisations so they can do more. They see their grants as investments.
- Their grant might help you grow, or be more efficient.
- Your application should describe the impact that their funding would have on your organisation.
Is there a deadline?
- Yes, registration for round 2 is open 21 September 2020.
- The application deadline for registered organisations is 19 October 2020.
- Funding decisions announced early December 2020.
- You will have between 6 and 18 months to spend / use your funding.
Further information and support:
- If you have any further queries, contact them at email@example.com.
- Apply for funding here
- You will be required to have specific governance in place and if you require further support or advice with this contact Herjeet at firstname.lastname@example.org