Thames Valley Cancer Alliance brings together cancer leaders, commissioners, service providers, people affected by cancer and third sector organisations to take a whole population approach to improving cancer services across our geography. They have launched a new website: www.thamesvalleycanceralliance.nhs.uk.
Ruth Wilcockson, Managing Director of the Thames Valley Cancer Alliance, said the aim of the website is to clearly set out:
- Who we are as an alliance and what our strategic ambitions are
- Our delivery plan for this year 2021/22 plan on a page, our long term plan cancer ambitions and health inequalities focus
- How we are working with patients to ensure they are a central focus in all we do
- Our key programmes of work related to cancer prevention and early diagnosis, faster diagnosis, treatment and care, personalised care and patient engagement and experience
- Our delivery partners across all aspects of healthcare, academia, research, Operational delivery networks (ODN’s), and third party organisations
- A current portal for all clinical treatment protocols and tumour site clinical advisory groups (CAG’s)
We will be updating this site regularly and would like to have improved links to our stakeholder organisations and up and coming events, We have developed a feedback form and would welcome your thoughts and comments about our new website, please complete this form here.
In addition to the website we work closely with other Cancer Alliances, charities and network groups to tweet about alliance news, health awareness campaigns and up and coming events, please do follow us @ThameV_Cancer to keep up to date with the latest news and events. We position all new video content on our YouTube channel.
If you would like to contact any of the TVCA team you can email email@example.com.