Who’s getting excited?! Not long to go now until this year’s town meal on Saturday 3 October 2020, 11am until 4pm
We are pleased to announce that RG2 radio will be broadcasting the event live from Reading College for everyone to tune into at 12pm–2.30pm Saturday 3 October. Don’t forget to sign up if you haven’t already to receive our town meal recipe card and activity packs delivered to your doorstep.
How can I get involved?
- Tune into our live RG2 radio broadcast at 12-2.30pm on Saturday 3 October.
- Make your own household town meal using our recipe suggestions.
- Complete the registration form to a receive a town meal recipe card and activity pack delivered direct to your doorstep.
- Sign up to our online workshops via our website or Eventbrite.
- Watch our recorded cook-alongs via our YouTube channel.
- Have a go at our town meal quiz and crossword.
What’s happening at Forbury Gardens?
Visit our stall in Forbury where any surplus fruit and vegetables will be available for collection (until it runs out!) on the following dates:
- Saturday 26 September 11am-4pm
- Sunday 27 September 11am-4pm
- Friday 2 October 11am-4pm
- Saturday 3 October 11am-4pm
Make an appearance on our live radio broadcast
As part of our live broadcast on 3 October, RG2 radio are seeking local growers, food fanatics, participating households and local residents to get involved. Please let us know if you would like to appear on the broadcast to promote your community organisation, share your food related stories or any town meal recipes you have made!
Reading Town Meal online workshop line-up revealed!
We are excited to announce our workshop programme! Sign up now to our 5 workshops.