Southcote Youth Cafe and Sports Club is postponed until further notice
Are you looking for somewhere safe and engaging to signpost young people to?
If so, Southcote Youth Cafe and Sports Club has recently opened. Hosted at the Southcote Community Centre we run a youth cafe and sports based youth club every Tuesday from 4pm – 6pm. Activities include badminton, archery, dodgeball, basketball and pool. There is also a selection of board games and an XBox, and, of course, drinks and snacks to purchase (at a reduced price) and free Wifi. The Youth Cafe is open to all young people from Year 6 and above.
On a Thursday, the youth cafe is open again from 4pm – 6pm but this time with Boxing sessions held in the main hall, from 5pm – 6pm, with top boxing coach Jay Clarke from Whitley Amateur Boxing Club. Boxing sessions are for 14-19 year olds and cost £1.
The venue is: Southcote Community Centre, Coronation Square, Southcote RG30 3QP
- Tuesday 4pm – 6pm Youth Cafe and Sports Club – Year 6 +
- Thursday 4pm – 6pm Youth Cafe – Year 6 +
- Thursday 5pm – 6pm Boxing Club – 14 – 19 years
- This project has been created in partnership with RVA, Southcote Community Association, Reading Borough Council Neighbourhoods Team and Brighter Futures for Children.
- To sign up contact Charlotte on 07737 263711 or email: