If your charity is involving volunteers during the pandemic in coronavirus response activities, or through adapted services, you may find this webinar recording from NCVO helpful (recorded on 5 May). In particular it may be useful to Volunteer Managers in larger charities or Committee Members/Trustees, or anyone responsible for volunteers in smaller charities and community groups. The recording is 1hr 10 minutes in length and includes the following topics:
- How volunteers can make a difference during the pandemic
- Top tips on supporting and involving volunteers during the pandemic
- Practical support and guidance
Further support and resources
- List of online training available during the pandemic, including safeguarding.
- RVA Coronavirus Community Action page.
- If you haven’t yet completed our Survey for Trustees and Managers, you can do so here and let us know what support you need. Survey closes this Thursday, 14 May, and further local online sessions will be announced next week.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice and support.