Following on from this article summarising the key questions for trustees when planning in the mid-term, the NCVO webinar is now available to watch anytime on demand here. The webinar was originally broadcast on 30 April and includes:
- Meeting remotely, effectively and legally
- Key updates from the Charity Commission
- Working with the executive in the current environment
- Key things trustees should be thinking about now and in the medium term
- RVA Coronavirus Community Action page
- RVA advice service – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further online training for trustees, managers, staff and volunteers.
- Local online training with RVA is coming soon. Complete our survey here – closes 14 May.