NCVO have added a new section to the coronavirus section of their online guidance and support for charities.
The new section, Involving Volunteers, provides helpful guidance on how to involve volunteers safely in your services during the pandemic, and includes sections on:
- How volunteers can make a difference
- Re-directing volunteers if you cannot take on any more
- How volunteers are affected by the lockdown
- Volunteers in key worker roles
- Volunteer expenses
- Paying for goods or services
- Data Protection
- Recognising and reporting scams
RVA has also recently prepared a guide for community groups and charities providing coronavirus support services, such as shopping, collecting prescriptions, driving people to GP or medical appointments and telephone befriending.
Contact email@example.com for more support or if you have any questions.