With the COVID-19 pandemic still with us, The National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF) Awards for All will continue to support people and communities most adversely impacted by COVID-19. They are offering a quick way to apply for smaller amounts of funding between £300 and £10,000.
They can support you to:
- continue to deliver activity – whether your community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
Who can apply
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary and community organisation
- constituted group or club
- registered charity
- charitable incorporated organisation (CIO)
- not-for-profit company
- community interest company (CIC)
- school (as long as your project benefits and involves the communities around the school)
- statutory body (including local authorities, town, parish and community council)
- community benefit society.
What are the funding priorities
Your project should involve your community
NLCF firmly believes that when people are in the lead, communities thrive – they want your project’s application to demonstrate this clearly.
People understand what’s needed in their communities better than anyone, especially during these unprecedented times. They want to support projects that:
- involve people and communities from the start
- build on people’s strengths
- are connected in their community.
What can the grant be used for
- your organisation’s running costs
- small land or refurbishment projects
- one-off events
- staff costs
- training costs
- volunteer expenses.
Further information, support and how to apply