The Covid-19 round of the Do It Differently Fund recognises that musicians are having to work in innovative ways due to the restrictions around social distancing. This fund aims to do the following three things:
- Offers a package of support for professional, creative and wellbeing development
- Enable creative independence for music creators who wish to explore working innovatively through digital methods
- Encourage new habits and good practices of sustainable wellbeing
What does it entail?
- Offering a grant of £3,000, musicians will be supported to navigate the current uncertainty due to the Coronavirus outbreak, and to find new ways of remaining creative and productive during the downtime created by self-isolation.
How to apply
- Applications open 17 August and close 14 September 2020
- Results are announced on 14 October 2020
- Funding period begins 30 October 2020