If your charity is facing financial difficulties, here are a number of resources that can assist your board of trustees to make measured decisions as part of your overall risk management approach to providing services and ensuring that your charity remains solvent:
- NCVO and Bates Wells Solicitors free webinar recording: Decision-making in a crisis: collaboration and merger, recorded 20 August 2020
- Free decision-making in a crisis tool from Bates Wells Solicitors
- CC26 Charites and Risk Management guidance from the Charity Commission
- Charity trustees and decision-making guidance from the Charity Commission
- Free cash flow forecasting webinar from the Cranfield Trust
- Bookkeeping and treasurer training this Autumn for local Reading charities
We understand that these are challenging times for charity trustees. If you would like further advice and support about your charity’s specific circumstances, please contact Herjeet at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential advice.