Ecclesiastical are delighted to be launching their Movement for Good awards for the third successive year – giving back to the communities they serve and championing the issues that really matter to them
They are awarding 30 charities a share of £500,000. Grants of £10,000, £50,000 and £100,000 to be awarded.
Through their second phase of giving, they are actively championing innovation, giving charities the backing they need to propel their plans forward and turn creative ideas into practical solutions that benefit society.
Who can apply
Eligible charities registered in the UK and Republic of Ireland with an income of less than £5m
What are the funding priorities
- Education and skills; Enable learning and development, in particular among young people
- Rural or community development; Support and build our communities, in particular in rural areas
- Arts, culture or heritage; Help celebrate, preserve or protect our heritage and culture
- Climate change or environment; Contribute to our collective challenge to tackle impact on the climate and environment
- Human rights or equality; Further a more inclusive and equal world for everyone
What can the grant be used for
The funding can be used within three years and for a blend of project and core funding costs. They are looking for specific projects or innovative initiatives with clear outcomes and benefits. You would need to supply an evaluation of the project when it’s finished, and update them on its progress.
Is there a deadline
Friday 6 August 2021
Further information, application guidelines and how to apply