Berkshire Archaeological Society Poster Competition
The invitation is to design a poster that inspires and informs and shows your enthusiasm and interest for the archaeology of Berkshire.
- A selection of the entries will also be displayed by the Society at its events and meetings and used in its publicity material.
- The deadline is 30 April 2022.
- A panel of judges will select three winners and prizes will be awarded as follows: First prize £300, Second prize £150, Third prize £100.
- This competition will include sites in those parts of Berkshire which became parts of other counties in 1974.
- The competition is open to all – including artists, photographers, professionals, amateurs, teachers, and students. The only stipulation is that you must be over the age of 18.
All entrants will be granted, until 31 March 2023, the facilities given to members of the Society to attend lectures, go on visits and receive newsletters and communications.