Dementia Action Week is underway with activities open to anyone across Berkshire
How organisations can support Dementia Action Week (DAW) – a checklist from The Alzheimer’s Society
- Help us call on the Government to provide quality social care, that is free and easy to access, no matter where you live. Sign and share the petition here.
- Encourage your members to don their denim and dazzle their colleagues, community or neighbours by taking part in our Denim for Dementia fundraiser. Find out more here.
- Promote DAW across your Social Media using #CureTheCareSystem. You can share posts, posters, video and lots more. Resources are available on the DAW page here.
- Visit the DAW page on the Alzheimer’s Society website for posters and flyers a special Zoom background, social media graphics and the DAW email signature.
- Want to more about this year’s theme? If you didn’t manage to attend it, you catch up on our DAW webinar here.