Dance to Health’s online sessions are now available to over 55s all over the country
Dance to Health is run by the charity and social enterprise Aesop who work to help the arts address health and social issues.
About the falls prevention programme
Dance to Health is an established falls-prevention dance programme that combines verified strength and balance exercises with the creativity, expression and energy of dance. If you have ever thought exercise was boring, this is for you!
- Fun and effective exercise
- Highly qualified dance instructors
- Follow along at home with our secure
- Zoom session
- Social time included
Benefits of Dance to Health
- Reduces falls by up to 58%
- Fewer aches and pains
- Increased independence and quality of life
- 97% of our participants would recommend us
- £30 for 6 sessions.
- Book now at www.dancetohealth.org.
- You need an email address, a laptop, tablet or PC, and internet access.
- Phone: 01993 870 161 or email: email@example.com
- Some medical restrictions apply – see website for details.
- Download a flyer.
Help with getting online
Dance to Health have staff and volunteers standing by to help participants find their feet with online services. All Dance to Health participants can join their weekly coffee morning for free and get help with going online. Friendly, informal chat and some tips for using your device.