The third and final round of cultural commissioning is now live and open for applications on In-Tend.
RBC are inviting proposals from partnerships between arts, culture and/or heritage organisations and service delivery organisations (voluntary and community groups) with significant experience in the relevant field:
- Older People at risk of loneliness and social isolation: 20k co-funded by Berkshire Community Foundation. Projects must use arts, culture or heritage activities to combat loneliness and social isolation for older people who face the greatest barriers to engagement in the community and in the arts.
- Creative Employment: 30k match funded by Brighter Futures for Children, for creative projects working with young people who are not in education, employment or training, with a focus on particular provision for young people with autistic spectrum disorders and/or special educational needs and disabilities. Projects must provide meaningful work experience within a creative industry.
- Women at risk: 20k co-funded by Berkshire Community Foundation, for projects that deliver high quality cultural and creative activities for disadvantaged women, in particular those who are at risk of modern slavery, exploitation, domestic violence and abuse, sexual assault and social isolation.
- Proposals must be for the full amount available.
- Applications to be submitted by 21 October 2019 via In-Tend and projects to take place from December 2019 to December 2020.
- Please register with the electronic tendering system.
- Workshop slides with further details and guidance, including the help available from RVA.