Both NCVO and ACAS have updated their guidance recently, which contains really helpful information for organisations managing their services, volunteers and staff through the Coronavirus.
The guidance from NCVO for charities was last updated on 18 March and now contains sections on:
- updates on sick leave and reducing social contact in line with the government’s current recommendations
- updates on holding events, board meetings and AGMs
- additions to contingency planning and how insurance will be impacted
- a new section on what to expect from funders.
There is also a really helpful section on supporting your staff and volunteers to work from home.
The guidance from ACAS was last updated on 17 March and now includes more details on:
- self-isolation and sick pay
- social distancing, flexible working and working from home
- closing the workplace and consideration for employers.
RVA Advice Service
If your organisation needs advice or support contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are continuing to offer our advice service remotely through email, telephone and Google Hangouts Meet.
Stay up to date on all changes to guidance, local and national through RVA’s Coronavirus Community Action page.