Compass Recovery College are pleased to be able to offer a range of outdoor activities over July and August which they hope will encourage people to come out into the community and do something enjoyable in a relaxed and safe space. They will be starting with the following and will post further sessions on their website www.compassrecoverycollege.uk.
Friday July 17 – Sunshine Stretching Flow for Beginners
- 9.30am-10.30am – by the Thames in Christchurch Meadows.
- A gentle session of stretching and breathing exercises – with Chelsea of CSD Fitness.
Friday 24 July – Let’s Talk Nutrition Picnic
- 11.00am-12.00pm – in Prospect Park.
- Bring something to eat and join in the discussion – with Chelsea of CSD Fitness.
Mondays and Thursdays, starting Thursday 16 July – Allotment Sessions
- 11.00am-1.00pm – in Caversham Court Gardens.
- The Compass Recovery College allotment is re-opening and is ready for planting. No gardening experience necessary – just bring your ideas and enthusiasm.
- To book a place or find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 07989 671 054.
- All activities will be run within Covid 19 government guidelines. As a result, numbers attending each session will be limited so places need to booked.